Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last day of Preschool

Her last day of school was monday. And a hot and humid day it was! When I picked her up from school she was all hot and sweaty, yuk! They must not have turned the air on at school.
It's funny to think back to last september when she started school to now and see such an improvement in socializing, skills, artistically, and maturity. Lately she's been talking about a certain boy a lot. I don't know him or the family, but she likes him a lot. I asked if he was her boyfriend, she said "yes, but he's not Lindsay's boyfriend." Okay...I'll just let it go.
I had to take a picture of her on the last day, hopefully making that a tradition through the years:

And Miss Lydia had to get in there and pose too. It's impossible to keep a straight face with this kid.