Monday, August 18, 2008

this makes me smile

Look at those eyes! And a little dimple on her right cheek. Remember a few months ago she stuck her tongue out every time she smiled? Well, I think that phase is over and now she's got a pretty smile and her eyes just light up!

We had a nice weekend. Friday my parents babysat and we had a little date night aka shopping without kids (yes, we call that a date. I'm thrilled to go shopping without the monsters!)
On Saturday we went to a parade in my hometown and enjoyed all the festivities. That night we hung out at home and built a fire. It was absolutely perfect weather and very relaxing.
Sunday we worked around the house (nate in the basement most of the day) and I mowed, watered flowers, filled swimming pool because it looks like a warm week this week, then dealt with a fussy baby.
I've got 1 more week before school starts for me. I'm a little nervous & excited at the same time. We're going to go visit the daycare this morning. Cassidy has been pretty excited to go.
Well, I better go for now...gotta get the kiddo's dressed for the day!

0 comments: